As of 3/13/2020 12:00
Updated 1/22/2022 14:00
Expired 3/9/2022 17:00
This notification has expired. Visit the main page for a current status
The Napa County Office of Emergency Services (OES) has activated its Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in response to the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
Our activation status can be found here.
The most recent information regarding Covid-19 can be found at the Napa County Covid-19 Website
Additional links for portals, maps and charts can be found here.
Also known as: 2019-nCoV, COVID-19, 2019 Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2
- March 4, 2020, the State of California declared a State of Emergency.
- March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) publicly characterized COVID-19 as a pandemic.
- March 12, 2020, Napa County declared a Public Health Emergency.
- March 13, 2020, the United States declared a National Emergency.
- March 16, 2020, the City of American Canyon declared a Local Emergency.
- March 22, 2020, Napa County has it’s first and second case of COVID-19.
- March 25, 2020, First case confirmed in American Canyon
Napa County News Flashes
Updates are made directly to this page and are no longer posted in the comment section below.